The article provides information on choosing vintage rings for the modern bride from a variety of styles, how to tell whether or not your ring is valuable and other helpful tips for finding the perfect vintage piece.
Where to Get Vintage Rings
If you are looking for an interesting and unique way to show your love for your bride, consider getting her a vintage ring. Not only will this be a stylish choice, but it can also be a very special gift. Here are great places to find Vintage rings that will make her feel special.
1. Ruby Ring Gallery: This store specializes in Vintage Rings and offers a wide variety of styles, colors, and materials. If you are looking for something truly unique, Ruby Ring Gallery is the place to go.
2. Joanne’s Jewels: This store is well-known for its beautiful
How to Wear Vintage Rings
This is a guest post by Emily of The Wedding bee.
We all know that vintage rings are the perfect way to add a little glamour to any wedding look. Here are five modern brides who are rocking vintage ring looks like a pro.
1. This bride is wearing a vintage-inspired ring from David Yurman.
2. This bride is wearing a vintage-inspired ring from Blue Nile.
3. This bride is wearing a vintage-inspired ring from J.CREW Jewelers.
4. This bride is wearing a vintage-inspired ring from Tiffany & Co..
5. This bride is wearing a contemporary gold band with a vintage-inspired engagement ring from BaubleBar.