The Quest 2 is a VR headset that lets you try VR applications without the requirement of an extremely powerful computer and mobile.
The standalone headset comes with everything you need to power the VR experience, making it an effective tool for all types of training in VR. You can also look for the best oculus quest lenses via www.vr-wave.store/products/oculus-quest-prescription-lenses-new.
Image Source: Google
With the Oculus Quest 2, there is no need for expensive virtual reality (VR) hardware or powerful mobile devices to run the VR experience. The Quest 2 provides a standalone, affordable headset that can be used with a range of training apps and scenarios.
Summary of features for the Oculus Quest 2
1. Personal viewing – Crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics make your headset feel more like a personal theatre.
2. Viewing with friends – Meet up in the virtual world with other colleagues and learn together
3. Portable and easy to use – Experience portable, all-in-one VR. That means no PC, phone, wires, or hassles.
4. Controllers – Easily navigate around any virtual training simulation with the intuitive hand controllers.
5. Headset casting – Bring colleagues along into VR worlds when you cast directly to a compatible TV or in the Oculus mobile app.
6. Built-in audio – Hear in all directions with built-in speakers that deliver cinematic 3D positional audio.